cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foufistador

How to pass API jey to connector?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use openAI connector with Power Automate, but my token is not saved when I clicked on save (in my connector)

at the first time, I tought it was a kind of security to not allow someone to retrieve my key, but when I start my flow, it returned me the following error message: 

You didn't provide an API key. You need to provide your API key in an Authorization header using Bearer auth (i.e. Authorization: Bearer YOUR_KEY), or as the password field (with blank username) if you're accessing the API from your browser and are prompted for a username and password. You can obtain an API key from https://beta.openai.com.

But, I'm pretty sure of what I'm doing,

Foufistador_1-1674547957388.png

In api Token, I copy/past key, generated from https://beta.openai.com/account/api-keys

But when I clicked on save, the pop closed without taking in account the key I passed it (I tried to generate other keys to be sure, but the issue is still the same)

1 REPLY 1
simonWilkinson
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I am having the same issue, I have tried a few different approaches but it looks like for some reason the actual API Key is not being saved on the connector. if you look at your connector tab in PowerAutomate and edit the connection you will see just before the modal closes there is a (i) Error dialogue - too quick to read. I am going to try setup a custom connector and will revert if it works. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,876)