cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JarredLUHABuild
Frequent Visitor

I need help adding a row to my table in a pretty complex flow

Hello everyone, I'm very new to Power Automate but I see the potential it has to automate many parts of my business. I have a pretty simple project that I've been working on for a week or so and I don't know where to go next.

My goal is to send them Microsoft forms response survey which would then automatically fill out a master spreadsheet with each company having a different worksheet within that master spreadsheet. After a certain period of time with no new responses from anybody from company Y, an email containing the spreadsheet (specifying which company) would automatically be sent to the lady who gets me the certificates for each individual who attended our lunch and learn. Then once I get a response from her, all the PDF's she sends will be automatically downloaded, stored into a google drive folder, and then sent out to each individual who attended. 

What I have so far:

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as my limited coding experience is stopping me from doing anything more to the flow at the moment. Thanks for reading if you made it this far!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Flow_User
Advocate I
Advocate I

1 REPLY 1
Flow_User
Advocate I
Advocate I

Feedback sent

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,853)