cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Internal Server Error - Approval Flow

I can't quite figure out what's happening here (see image below), not sure if it's a connection issue or server issue. Any insight into what steps I might need to take to get this up and running?

Any help would be great - even just a point in a certain direction!

Thanks in advance.

2017-04-24_15-35-26.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi pxcraig1,

Please check this blog about introducing “Start an Approval”:
https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/introducing-modern-approvals/

I am not sure it if is currently now, from the blog we know that PGs are working on this and it will be available in the coming weeks.

I am going to confirm about it on my side and back to you after I got a response.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I look forward to being able to use this function.

Update: I was able to send through a handful of approval trials today, however after about an hour of testing, I started to get the "InternalServerError" again.

-Phil

Anonymous
Not applicable

I created simple approval  flow for docuemnt library . and getting same internal server error when i run the flow.

MP

I keep getting the same thing.  No details, just "InternalServerError".  Wait, I take that back.  The details read: "{ "Message": "An error has occurred." }".

Very helpful.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,884)