cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juanfepro

MO365 Family Flow Conections

I have a MO365 Family Suscription, and when i try to acces my conections it doesnt load, also the app listed in my office.com page is flow instead of power automate

6 REPLIES 6
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Juanfepro,

What's the connection that doesn't load? Cause your license is Office 365, so Premium connectors are not supported.

screenshot.png

For more Q&A about the license, you could refer to this document:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/powerapps-flow-licensing-faq

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

Hi @v-litu-msft thank you for your response, Im trying to use MO356 Outlook and excel online

Hi @Juanfepro,

Is it whole connections page can't load?

If it is, please refer to this post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Can-t-access-the-quot-Connections-quot-not-connect...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you again for  your quick response @v-litu-msft, i cant make a new enviroment, since it's a family suscription, not a bussines one, i dont have acces to power apps or to enviroment creation, also, when i try to open a ticket here: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support it gets me this error

dgcom

Hello.

Was there any resolution to this?

I have the same issue - Microsoft Office 365 Family edition and I am trying to do some work with Power Automate.

When I click on Data -> Connections the page never loads.

I have some flows which seems to work - some Outlook/OneDrive automation.

But I was trying to automate action using Forms and Power Automate was unable to authenticate to Forms, showing this error:

Test connection failed. Details: Required user login.
Could not retrieve values. The dynamic invocation request failed with error: { "error": { "code": "701", "message": "Required user login.", "@ms.form.error.type": "ExpectedFailure", "@ms.form.error.customizedMessage": null } }.

This is frustrating - I tried to chat with support and Consumer Office 365 support teams claims that Power Automate is not included with Consumer Office 365 and no technical support is available.

I tried to find what functionality from Power Automate is available for consumer accounts and could not find any good reference to it...

Any one can help?

Adeegreen

Something appears to have changed. I’ve had a flow setup and working for quite a while that’s successfully been saving my email attachments to a onedrive location. It’s now suddenly failing. Going into PowerAutomate I’m asked to reauthenticate one of the connectors. Upon doing so it now says I need a work or school account. I assume this ability has simply been removed from family 0365 plan with no warning or notification?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,208)