cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akg1421
Helper III
Helper III

Manual workflow: How to list Business events and Validate workitem from D365 fin ops connector for manual flow triggered through PowerApps

There are templates for Flow such as "Complete Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations workflow work items" available but they get triggered when a business event occurs from within Dynamics fin ops. 

https://powerautomate.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/details/ebeccaa6f7aa40899828d8d01151d268/complet... 

akg1421_0-1665914536813.png

Present scenario: I have listed workflow workitems (items assigned to current user) from an Dynamics365 entity in my App(powerapps canvas) and need to trigger flow on button OnSelect.

I want to use manually triggered flow with "PowerApps (V2)" to call my flow from within Powerapps. Please list down flow actions with which: I can get all business events and update the record for the action taken (approve / reject) on button press Powerapps.

Need to Approve/Reject workflow workitems in dynamics 365 through my Flow via PowerApps button press

@Expiscornovus @Sundeep_Malik @VJR @SudeepGhatakNZ @Paulie78 @Pstork1 @abm @srduval @annajhaveri @takolota @Kaif_Siddique @lbendlin @ekarim2020 @fchopo @David- @DaveTheRPAGuy @Mira_Ghaly @Henrik_M @CFernandes @RobElliott @David_MA @Paulie78 @Bokaboi @Graciaso @Edilson_Reis @echodapogi @nahcyrret @grantjenkins @matthew12333333 @Expiscornovus @srduval @SudeepGhatakNZ 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,307)