cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NaveenMohan1
Regular Visitor

Merge document array to PDF - Power Automate

Hi,

I'm trying to create a flow which will fetch the PDF's from the share and merge it to one PDF. Tried with "Plumsail - Merge PDF" but got null as the output, Now I'm trying with "Encodian - Merge document array to PDF" action but facing the error "The response is not in JSON".

NaveenMohan1_0-1669366960800.png

Can anyone help me out here as it needs to resolve ASAP.

Thanks,

Naveen

1 REPLY 1
acox
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @NaveenMohan1,

I use the Merge PDF action from the Plumsail Documents connector, and it works fine for me:

acox_0-1670507397990.png

There are two modes in this action. One of them allows you to input an entire array of files into the action:

acox_1-1670507723374.png

And the other allows you to add the contents of individual files separately:

acox_2-1670507804018.png

The small array icon on the right side of the action allows you to switch between input modes:

acox_3-1670508100179.png

It's very important to use these modes correctly, otherwise the action will fail. When I first started using this action, I didn't quite figure it out either.

Check out this how-to on using the Merge PDF action:

How to merge PDF files in Power Automate (Microsoft Flow), Azure Logic Apps, and PowerApps — Plumsai...

Hope this helps! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,691)