I have recently built a flow the gets all MS Form responses and puts it into a SharePoint List.
After heaps of testing and countless successful flows it all of a sudden decides to make the connection to SharePoint "Unauthorized".
The funny this is it is only intermittent. Most of the time failing but some times running fine.
I have tried the following;
I did recently change some the view setting in the list but I'm sure this would not explain this failure.
Oh and I am the owner of the SharePoint site.
I'm a little lost without any information regarding the failure.
Solved! Go to Solution.
MS Flow Support has released an update and this issue seems to have been resolved.
Please check if there is still an issue with the related Flow. If so, please let us know.
It appears that the issue has been fixed on my end.
Just as a side note it would be nice to find out what the issue actually was.
The issues of last week were well followed by MS admins in this thread:
The Flow issue appeared to be:
The SharePoint connector issue in Flow that was throwing throttling errors has been resolved.
This issue seems to have recurred. We have over a dozen previously working flows that are randomly showing connection unauthorized errors. I've tested multiple levels of permissions for SharePoint list and site collection access, multiple accounts, new connections, and recreating a flow from scratch. Nothing helps. All of the errors are on the trigger action. Some flows referencing the same connection, the same site collection, and the same list, trigger and work correctly. All of the flows are shared with the same owners and reference the same group of sites collections and lists. Trigger actions are added, updated, and deleted.
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.
A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!