cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mandar

Not seeing all my sheets in Google Drive connector

I am trying to insert a row on a Google Sheet, but the connector isn't showing all my folders or sheets available in Drive. I even tried to change my sharing settings on the Google Sheet I am trying to update, but still nothing.  

5 REPLIES 5
RajRa
Power Automate
Power Automate

@SameerCh known issue?

No, and I just tried -- seems to be working for me.

@mandar, what are you seeing actually?  Did you see some error?

@SameerCh I am not seeing an error. When I select the file picker, I only see 8 (seemingly random) of my 17 folders in the list:

error.png

Scrolling down that list I also see only a small subset of sheets. It seems that somehwere/how the list is truncated?

Hi Mandar,

How is the file created? Do you create the file on Google Sheets?

Or do you upload Microsoft Excel file to Google Drive? If you upload Microsoft Excel file to Google Drive, the file would also be shown on your Google Sheets. Please make sure you have formatted the Excel file as table.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

yes, it is an existing Google Sheets file, create directly in Sheets in 2014. Although I do not think this is the issue - as part of my testing I: 1. created a new blank sheet in Google Sheets in my root folder 2. Copied the content of my initial target sheet to the new sheet And Flow picks up that file.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,745)