cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JasRT
Advocate I
Advocate I

Office 365 Outlook "When an event is added, updated or deleted (V3)" actiontype always returning "deleted" regardless of true actiontype

Hi,

For the last several months and up until last week this was working correctly, but now the Office 365 Outlook connector action "When an event is added, updated or deleted (V3)", pulling the actiontype using "Get event (V3)", is always returning "deleted" regardless of the true actiontype (added, updated, or deleted).

Has anyone else seen this behavior or have a suggested workaround? We're now having to sift through these items manually and try and figure out what they are.

Thanks,

JasRT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JasRT
Advocate I
Advocate I

Wouldn't you know it, the moment I posted this, I found a similar post that didn't show up in my initial searches that, although not exactly the same, seems to solve the problem for me: Solved: Issue with Outlook trigger When event is added, up... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JasRT
Advocate I
Advocate I

Wouldn't you know it, the moment I posted this, I found a similar post that didn't show up in my initial searches that, although not exactly the same, seems to solve the problem for me: Solved: Issue with Outlook trigger When event is added, up... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....

Grover
Regular Visitor

This isn't solved - unfortunately the linked post just changed the "past days tracked" and frankly I'm doubtful that change made any difference -given the experience of people in this thread https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/MS-Power-Automate-unreliable/td-p/1625296... it's more likely that simply editing (changing) the flow kicked it back into life.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,357)