cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yoyo5795

OneDrive for Business - Create File - Invalid Request - Status Code 400

Hello,

I am creating a flow to automatically save emails to a folder in OneDrive. It worked once and I didn't get the results I wanted so the next time I tweaked it, it stopped working and even when I reset it to the way it was, it refuses to work at all.
I'm getting the following output in the OneDrive for Business - Create File connector.

{ "status": 400,

"message": "Invalid request",

"source": "api.connectorp.svc.ms" }

I have also attached a few screenshots of the flow.
Thank you in advance for your help.!

Flow DetailsFlow DetailsFlow ErrorFlow Error

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I solved it with a compromise of not creating a folder for each email and only saving the .eml file. I don't know if there is another solution but for now I am going with this. Thanks for your help anyways

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

When you Test the flow are you sending a new email with a different subject?  The OneDrive create file action will fail if you try to overwrite an existing file.  Also, make sure that the full root of the folder path exists.  The action can create a folder, but only if the parent folder already exists.  Since you are nesting your folder inside a From folder make sure the From folder is valid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

I solved it with a compromise of not creating a folder for each email and only saving the .eml file. I don't know if there is another solution but for now I am going with this. Thanks for your help anyways

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,775)