cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
otravers
Advocate II
Advocate II

Passing Dynamic content to Power Query?

I've read the little content I could find on Flow's PQO, but couldn't confirm whether "Transform data using Power Query" is supposed to be able to receive dynamic content output from a previous step, i.e. turn a value from earlier in my flow into a variable I could inject in the M code / SQL query. Help appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @otravers,

Thanks for updating.

Please feel free reach us if you have any questions related to Microsoft Flow, we are always ready to help.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @otravers,

Per my certain test and research, I am afraid that it might be not possible to pass dynamic content to Power Query, it is not supported yet.

If you need this feature, please feel free submit a request on Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

I will suggest other customers who have the same request vote your idea as well.

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @otravers,

Thanks for updating.

Please feel free reach us if you have any questions related to Microsoft Flow, we are always ready to help.

Best regards,

Mabel

Automater
Regular Visitor

Hi. I don't understand how this is marked as solved

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,522)