cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mojo_golem

Power App Connector creates dynamic values by itself

Hi, 

this morning the power app connector in my flow started to create dynamic values by itself. Before I can even "Ask in PowerApps" to initialise the value the connector already created various dynamic values. 

This now does not allow me to connect the Flow to the App as it is expecting way too many values.

What exactly happens:

1. Dynamic value only has "Ask in PowerApp"

2.  Choose "Ask in PowerApp"

3. Supplier_2 is set automatically (I am wondering why _2)

4. Look again into dynamic content and now see "Ask in PowerApp", "Supplier_1", Supplier_2", "Supplier_3", ...

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 12.57.28.png

Basically everytime I look into the available dynamic fields more just pop-up. 

I have deleted the connector from the flow and app and even rebuild a completely new flow. However, the bug just keeps reappearing. Has anybody had a similar issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mojo_golem,

Do you want to remove the duplicated dynamic content?

I have found a same thread here that @SimonSmith84 turns off the 'Experimental Features' and everything works as expected.

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mojo_golem,

Do you want to remove the duplicated dynamic content?

I have found a same thread here that @SimonSmith84 turns off the 'Experimental Features' and everything works as expected.

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,727)