cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAVE

Problem finding Customer Voice project (error)

Hi

I'm trying to build a Power Automate flow where I want to create an invite for an existing Customer Voice project. Using the - Create an invitation - for Customer Voice, throughs an error when I try to fetch the project.

Does anyone have any idea on what the problem is here? The FLOW and the Customer Voice survey is in the same environment.

MAVE_0-1634658010310.png

Could not retrieve values. The dynamic invocation request failed with error: Unexpected error occurred when calling the ApiHubsRuntime API: 'Microsoft.Azure.ProcessSimple.Data.Entities.Exceptions.ProcessSimpleDataException: The ApiHubsRuntime API call failed with http status code 'BadGateway' and response content '{ "error": { "code": 502, "message": "{\r\n \"error\": {\r\n \"code\": 502,\r\n \"source\": \"europe-002.azure-apim.net\",\r\n \"clientRequestId\": \"faa41bbf-7afa-4528-aa8b-6202-abf143fc\",\r\n \"message\": \"BadGateway\",\r\n \"innerError\": {\r\n \"Message\": \"Internal Server Error with error:Microsoft.CustomerVoice.FlowService.Helper.FlowServiceException: Error Fetching projects from cds with error - Microsoft.CustomerVoice.FlowService.Helper.FlowServiceException: Error retrieving environments with error - System.Exception: Failed to fetch env details from GDS StatusCode: 401, ReasonPhrase: 'Unauthorized', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StreamContent, Headers:\\r\\n{\\r\\n Pragma: no-cache\\r\\n x-content-type-options: nosniff\\r\\n Cache-Control: no-cache\\r\\n Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 12:49:42 GMT\\r\\n Server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0\\r\\n WWW-Authenticate: Bearer authorization_uri=https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/authorize,resource_id=https://globaldisco.crm.dynami...\r\\n X-AspNet-Version: 4.0.30319\\r\\n X-Powered-By: ASP.NET\\r\\n Content-Length: 61\\r\\n Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8\\r\\n Expires: -1\\r\\n}\\r\\n at Microsoft.CustomerVoice.FlowService.Helper.GDSInstnace.<GetDiscoInstancesAsync>d__13.MoveNext()\\r\\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\\r\\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\\r\\n at Microsoft.CustomerVoice.FlowService.Helper.FlowConnectorHelper.<GetAllEnvironments>d__9.MoveNext()\\r\\n at Microsoft.CustomerVoice.FlowService.Helper.FlowConnectorHelper.<GetAllEnvironments>d__9.MoveNext()\\r\\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\\r\\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\\r\\n at Microsoft.CustomerVoice.FlowService.Helper.FlowConnectorHelper.<GetAllProjects>d__6.MoveNext()\\r\\n at Microsoft.CustomerVoice.FlowService.Helper.FlowConnectorHelper.<GetAllProjects>d__6.MoveNext()\\r\\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\\r\\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\\r\\n at Microsoft.FormsPro.LoopUIService.Controllers.FlowConnectorController.<GetAllProjectsAsync>d__3.MoveNext()\"\r\n }\r\n }\r\n}, clientRequestId: faa41bbf-7afa-4528-aa8b-6202-abf143fc" } }' at Microsoft.Azure.ProcessSimple.Data.DataProviders.AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.<>c__DisplayClass52_0`2.<<CallAzureResourceManager>b__0>d.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1220470\repo\src\processsimple\Roles\ProcessSimple.Data\DataProviders\Services\AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.cs:line 587 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.ResourceStack.Common.Algorithms.AsyncRetry.<Retry>d__3`1.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1207438\repo\src\common\core\algorithms\AsyncRetry.cs:line 0 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.ResourceStack.Common.Algorithms.AsyncRetry.<Retry>d__3`1.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1207438\repo\src\common\core\algorithms\AsyncRetry.cs:line 171 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Azure.ProcessSimple.Data.DataProviders.AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.<CallAzureResourceManager>d__52`2.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1220470\repo\src\processsimple\Roles\ProcessSimple.Data\DataProviders\Services\AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.cs:line 0'.

Thanksfull for any input.

Regards Mattias

5 REPLIES 5
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @MAVE ,

Does the account the connection is running under:

* Have a valid D365 CV license?

* Has access to the project or has been shared with?

Maybe try deleting and recreating the connection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

Connect on LinkedIn

MarkFletcher
Frequent Visitor

Hi, not that it helps you, but I have the exact same issue, which seems to have happened after being updated to Wave 2..  I have a support ticket in at the moment, so will keep you updated with progress.  As suggested by Eric below, I tried removing re-creating connections, but problem persists.  It was all working fine a week ago..

Hi Mark

I also have a ticket on-going. Let's keep each other updated on the progress.

Hi MAVE,

I got an email from Support today saying they have fixed it!  Went to my flows, and had to re-establish connection references before everything was visible again.

Today's issue is that Automatic Record Creation rules (for our own support cases) are no longer working!  All good fun...

MAVE

Hi Mark

I also got that message and it works fine for me to!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (2,629)