cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucas-monteiro
Regular Visitor

Project Online Triggers - 403/20010 Error

Hello, I have been creating flows for automating project management tasks. Oddly enough, when I use triggers from Planner, I can create flows that retrieve my project's (in project online) list of tasks, dates, etc. However, when using any Project Online trigger (e.g., when a new task is created), I get the error statusCode: 403, and odata.error code: 20010, with "Access Denied" value.

I tried creating different flows and using other triggers, but I always get the same Access Denied. Is that truly an access problem, and if so, at which end? The IT in my company says I should have the proper permissions to Project Online and Power Automate. If I can pinpoint which access I am missing, they can grant it.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lucas-monteiro
Regular Visitor

Should any of you have the same problem, I did not have the global permission "Access Project Server Reporting Service" activated. After granting the permission, the connection worked.

As a side note, Project Online was configured in its default setting (Sharepoint permission mode) and it needs to be switched to project permission mode. Then it allows more granular permissions and that server project reporting service becomes available.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lucas-monteiro
Regular Visitor

Should any of you have the same problem, I did not have the global permission "Access Project Server Reporting Service" activated. After granting the permission, the connection worked.

As a side note, Project Online was configured in its default setting (Sharepoint permission mode) and it needs to be switched to project permission mode. Then it allows more granular permissions and that server project reporting service becomes available.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,717)