cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cagee
Frequent Visitor

Reliable way to know if http request is coming from Microsoft Flow

I am building custom connector for an API. On the API end we need to distinguish if the Http request is coming from the MS Flow. Is there any reliable way like checking the headers to do this? If yes can it be prone to changes in the future?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cagee
Frequent Visitor

Checking list of IPs can be helpful but the solution I found was to define a policy in the custom connector that sends a custom header to us. If the unique header exists then we know it is coming from MS Flow.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
savelazq
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Please take a look at this link 

I hope it helps 

Regards,

Sam

-------

Community Support Team _ Sam Velazquez

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

cagee
Frequent Visitor

Checking list of IPs can be helpful but the solution I found was to define a policy in the custom connector that sends a custom header to us. If the unique header exists then we know it is coming from MS Flow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,006)