cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MDODD
Regular Visitor

SQL Insert Row Error: Status 400 incorrect syntax

Please see attached error.  I am inserting just 1 row into a new SQL table with 1 column called "AccountId".

sqlInsertRowError.png

5 REPLIES 5
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MDODD,

Could you please share the detailed configuration of this flow?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Please see link below.  However, now, I am running into an issue in which the table is not found although the table exists in the server.  Note that when I posted this message, I was getting the same Invalid Mashup Error when loading the table - to get around it, I just selected custom value and typed the table manually.  At that time, the table was found and I was able to select ContextId and save the flow.  

Thank you!

Config Link:  https://microsoft-my.sharepoint.com/personal/madonnam_microsoft_com/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?gue...

MDODD
Regular Visitor

Update:  Please see updated screenshot below.  While I am still getting the Invalid Mashup, the workaround of typing the table manually works now.  I learned that it's case sensitive - earlier, I had xtemp instead of xTemp.

Config Screenshot: https://microsoft-my.sharepoint.com/personal/madonnam_microsoft_com/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?gue...

Just following up on this issue...

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,046)