cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anuar1
Frequent Visitor

SQL: Transform data using Power Query action not working.

Hello!

When attempting to use the Power Automate action: Transform data using Power Query, I get the following error:

AADSTS65001: The user or administrator has not consented to use the application with ID '6204c1d1-4712-4c46-a7d9-3ed63d992682' named 'Microsoft Flow Portal'. Send an interactive authorization request for this user and resource.

What folllows is a sign-in screen that results in a white screen which is endlessly displaying "loading

I looked at the Microsoft Flow Portal app in the Azure Portal, and there is no option too grant either user or admin consent as it is not needed. Has anyone experienced this issue before?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards,

32 REPLIES 32
Martin87
Frequent Visitor

Hi, I had the same problem, I'm a new user. Try using the Microsoft Edge browser, I get the same error when a use Chrome but when I access with Edge it works fine. Hope it works for you too

LebogangMaubane
Advocate II
Advocate II

I have noticed this also that when you use other browser either than edge or internet explorer such happens. I guess try to use Microsoft browsers  

NickWarner
Frequent Visitor

also getting this error. doesn't work on Chrome or Edge and occurs on all accounts i have access to.

PrzemyslawZdune
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue

stephenjhawk
Regular Visitor

Same issue

Edit: I'm now having the same error on Edge. 

gpohlod
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same Issue on all flows that have this in place and all new flows when trying it, we have a ticket in with Microsoft Support.

vissvess
Helper I
Helper I

Same issue for years: Flow: Transform data using power query does not wo... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com). Now I am stuck with this.
Upon support ticket creation, the response from Microsoft is like - 'This is a known bug and team are working on it; and then requesting consent to close the ticket.'

arijafari
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue, it's really important!

takolota
Super User
Super User

What are the use-cases for this?

Are some of you trying to use Power Query to transform data into large batch SQL queries? Because I did recently create a template for such things:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Cookbook/SQL-Batch-Create-Read-Update-and-Delete/...

arijafari
Regular Visitor

1.jpg2.jpg

Connector established to a sql database, power query step is executed online and the result is extracted.
Now it asks to log in

KevinDesbiens1

Hi, same issue here. 

The data transformation stop working 4 weeks ago.

mrdamgoode
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hey gang, 

I got a workaround from Tech Support.  This has something to do with the switch to make.powerautomate.com.

Use the following link to get to Flow, ignore the warning at the top about redirects, then open or create your flow from that landing page.

https://flow.microsoft.com/?EnableMakerShellPortalRedirect=false

I can confirm, that I am able to edit my power queries by following that link.

Godspeed Automators!

Thank you for this, working here too! hopefully they don't disable the flag until they fix the bug!

gpohlod_0-1661205767682.png

My hero! thanks for sharing, it works for me.

arijafari
Regular Visitor

thank you very much this is really good and exciting😀

vissvess
Helper I
Helper I

That is not working for me.. The only difference is the 'Sign in' popup is not coming. And the indefinite loading is still the same. 

vissvess_0-1661219412622.png

Thanks @mrdamgoode 

PrzemyslawZdune
Frequent Visitor

@mrdamgoode Thx! This workaround works for me as well!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,688)