cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomVine
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint Connector Network Error

Hi,

I've started having problems with the sharepoint connector, it seems to take forever to run a simple get items, and in some cases will just time out/not respond. It was fine up until today, the flow hasn't been changed in any way and links to a sharepoint site that is barely used. Does it look like the connector is being throttled?

SharepointError1.PNG

SharepointError2.PNG

I've checked the connector reference/connections and all looks fine. I've also created a test flow that links to a different sharepoint and that also has issues. It takes quite long to run and in some cases won't run at all and I get a network error.

SharepointError3.PNG

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tjan
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Tom,

In another thread: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Connectors/flow-connections-failed-and-needed-reauthentica...

We're also experience sudden BadRequests from connectors. It seems like the scope of the problem relates to many connectors (mine was with SQL, someone else had problems with Excel).

Hope a solution will be in place soon!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tjan
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Tom,

In another thread: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Connectors/flow-connections-failed-and-needed-reauthentica...

We're also experience sudden BadRequests from connectors. It seems like the scope of the problem relates to many connectors (mine was with SQL, someone else had problems with Excel).

Hope a solution will be in place soon!

letmesigninplea
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for sharing! I've been resolving the issues the whole morning already. But it seems many people are experiencing this problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,290)