cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpelnik
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint Get Items OData Query Not Returning All Results

Hello,

I am using an OData query in the 'Get Items' flow on a Sharepoint list that is around 1,500 records. Occasionally, the OData query is not returning records that would be expected, and no error is being thrown.

I've been doing a lot of research on this issue and can't find a similar problem. The query simply returns the records that have today's date in a certain column. 99% of the time this works, but occasionally a record will not process and that's an issue. I will go check the output of the 'Get Items' step when the Flow ran and there is no record returned.

Today a record with today's date '2022-04-26' did not return. The query  uses the following formula:

Contractual_x0020_Due_x0020_Date eq '@{formatdatetime(utcnow(),'yyyy-MM-dd')}'

Formula returns: Contractual_x0020_Due_x0020_Date eq '2022-04-26'

When I 'hard code' the date with the string '2022-04-26', it doesn't work either.

When I query the record using a different field, it returns the following JSON output for the field which should be equivalent:

"Contractual_x0020_Due_x0020_Date":"2022-04-26"

I checked that the field was indexed and that the record was not modified since the flow ran. I've tried making a new flow with the same query and it still does not return. Anyone have any thoughts? Do I need out reach out to Microsoft?

1 REPLY 1
mpelnik
Frequent Visitor

Accidental reply, can't delete!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,972)