cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VilPel
Super User
Super User

Teams messaging extension with Power Automate?

Hello community,

I have a case where I need to build a messaging extension for Teams that connects to my Dataverse database (which is stored in its own isolated environment in my tenant). Many developers that don't code with Power Apps and Power Automate use technologies such as TypeScript, JavaScript and other tools to achieve their needs to connect to the database via Dataverse Web API.

Now, I would like to know is there an easier way to create messaging extensions with Power Automate for example? I am aware of the Teams connector "For a selected message" but there I had the issue that the flow action did not show up in my Teams channels when I developed the Flow from the web browser. Is this a known limitation?

Also I'm wondering if there is any action in the command line in channels/chats in Teams to spin off a task module like when I select a message in a channel?

dd.png

Is there any viable solutions to these problems?

Thank you in advance,

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (5,264)