cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble connecting to Excel Online (Business) - OneDrive

I am trying to use the Excel Online (Business) connector to add a row to a table in a spreadsheet in OneDrive.  When I choose OneDrive for Business, in the next dropdown I can't get to anything in my document library - just these two options - Organisation Logos and User Photos.  When I first add the connector in the flow, it briefly flashes up with the sign in button, but that disappears before I can click on it, and it appears to have automatically signed in.  t's as if it isn't properly connected to my OneDrive - but when I go to Connections - I can see it in the list as connected.  What am I missing here? This is a demo environment, I am the admin, this is a sample user.  

flow problem.JPG

flow problem connected.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I may have just solved my own problem .... I've come back an hour later and now it works.  This was a new environment, first time logging in to OneDrive.  Seems like it just takes some time to cook up in the background before the connection works properly...

flow good.JPG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I may have just solved my own problem .... I've come back an hour later and now it works.  This was a new environment, first time logging in to OneDrive.  Seems like it just takes some time to cook up in the background before the connection works properly...

flow good.JPG

MooreRNH

HI]\

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,016)