cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to connect to SharePoint as Guest in diffrent tenant

Scenario:

user@company1.com is creating a flow and using a template called  "copy file from one sharepoint  online account  or folder to  another "

This flow supports  copying  file between 2 SP sites in different  tenancies and it works fine when I use 2 accounts ( one is user@company1.com and other is user2@company2.com).

In this use case, I have user@company1.com added as a guest user in company2.com.

Using the same account user@compay1.com I should be able to connect to both tenancies which is not happening at the moment as the  SPO site list wont appear from the second company as a guest user. I tried manually entering SPO url, it does not work.

Anyone faced this issue? Appreciate any thoughts around this

1 REPLY 1
chsanche
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

I think this is expected from the SPO side. At this point, Flow is only trying to access the resources with the credentials that you have provided, but if SPO doesn't allow guest users access to the lists this might be the issue that you are facing, even more, if you are not able to navigate with the URL directly. I tried to think about any failure that might be from the Flow side but it seems to be more related to SPO access issues with guest users.

Best Regards,

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,638)