cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xperia
Frequent Visitor

Workday HCM Connector - Workflow Suspending

I need to grab the Management Level ID for an employee in Workday to use in a workflow. I have built the below workflow which:

1. Is triggered when a new item is submitted to a list
  2. Grabs the Management Level ID from Workday for the specified employee
  3. Updates that list item with the Management Level.

I've been testing this workflow without success, and have noticed that even though the workflows are returning as "Succeeded" in the run history, on closer inspection the last action - which updates the list - is not completing. I have also tried a different version of this workflow in which the last action is to send me an email with the Management Level in the email body, but this action also does not complete. Where am I going wrong?

Workday PA.pngSuccessful.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Xperia
Frequent Visitor

Update: we tried a whole bunch of different endpoint addresses until we found one which worked.

This is it (for our sandbox): https://wd5-services1.myworkday.com/ccx/service/<tenant>/Human_Resources/v35.2?wsdl 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
manuelstgomes
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Xperia 

The last "Update Item" bring greyed out means that probably the "Apply to each" doesn't have any value. Can you check if there are items returned in the previous step, "Get Employee Employment Info"?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Xperia
Frequent Visitor

Update: we tried a whole bunch of different endpoint addresses until we found one which worked.

This is it (for our sandbox): https://wd5-services1.myworkday.com/ccx/service/<tenant>/Human_Resources/v35.2?wsdl 

manuelstgomes
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Xperia 

Awesome, well done.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,888)