cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeHerres
Resolver I
Resolver I

Zendesk Connection Unable to Authenticate

I'm using a trial version of Zendesk, with Microsoft Accounts enabled.  When I try to authenticate the connector (action or trigger) I get the following error:

Please check your account info and/or permissions and try again. Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. clientRequestId: a13615a5-3864-483a-aaaf-340f92a9e2b2-self

My account is the administrator of the Zendesk tenant.  Is there something I need to do on the Zendesk side to enable this auth?

Thanks!

-joe

3 REPLIES 3
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JoeHerres,

I have made a test on my side and have the same issue with you.

I authenticate the connection and it is connected to Zendesk server, but several seconds later, the issue occurs.

I repeat the steps of authentication for several times and it is connected to Zendesk server.

I think this connector is not stable.

If you would like this issue to be improved soon, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi all - an updated Zendesk version has been deployed that should resolve the issue, please try it out and let us know if you're still hitting issues!

Hi I tried to connect to Zendesk and it still doesnt work even though I have entered the credentials correctly. Could someone please help me here?

Zendesk Error.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,963)