cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThinkPaul
Frequent Visitor

connect Flow to another user's OneDrive

Hi Collaborators, hope you can help with this use case:

Another team member has given me edit access to a folder in their OneDrive - I want to create a flow with a trigger that tells me when a new file has been added / current file updated in this folder.... but I can not seem to be able to select the team member's folder - any thoughts? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ThinkPaul ,

Shared folders is not supported to use for trigger a flow, please consider use SharePoint library instead. Below is another similar thread for your reference:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Help-with-creating-a-Flow-with-a-OneDrive-Shared-...

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ThinkPaul ,

Shared folders is not supported to use for trigger a flow, please consider use SharePoint library instead. Below is another similar thread for your reference:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Help-with-creating-a-Flow-with-a-OneDrive-Shared-...

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,636)