cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamuelParkes
Frequent Visitor

import and export packages

Hi, i have exported a package and imported it into a new environement and it all works, however, when i go to refresh a data source inside the actual app it just keeps saying 'try again' i then have to proceed to re connect every data source. (i.e 'Sales' needs to be changed and becomes 'Sales_1') this messes up all the formulas and ends up having a hundred different connections in the app (doubles every connection essentially) have i done something wrong  with the import/export of the package? or is this just a bug with the program? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi SamuelParkes,

Are you trying to export then import a flow from one environment to another environment?

It seems that you have succeeded in exporting and importing the flow. But I am not sure how do you refresh a data source inside the actual app?

I was able to export then import a flow from one environment to another environment successfully, but I didn’t find out a way to refresh the data source inside the flow. Please show me more details to help reproduce this issue on my side.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,005)