cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fdgdfgdf
Regular Visitor

new custom connectors definition not showing on flows

I created a custom connector a long time ago, and it is working fine, however, I needed to add some new definitions to the connector, and even after updating and testing the definition on the connector side, the new actions are not showing in the flows to be used.

4 REPLIES 4
azamarra

Can you add some picture of the flow?

amandalee
Advocate II
Advocate II

I have the same issue. Created a new definition in my connector but it doesn't show as an action inside the flow. I've waited a couple hours thinking its a time thing but it is still not available to be used inside flow.

amandalee
Advocate II
Advocate II

Posting for anyone else who gets this issue. I lodged a support request with Microsoft and waited 3 days. The issue corrected itself on the third day. Microsoft said to report the issue if it happens again.

DennisPreatto
Frequent Visitor

Hello there, 

did you make sure that the "Custom" tab was selected when searching for your connector's actions? I have no idea why but custom connectors will not appear amongst the other "premium" or "standard" connectors. You have to specifically specify that you are searching Custom connectors.

Hopefully this helps you, 

have a nice day.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,647)