cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clayton0903
Level: Powered On

401 Authorisation Error on D365

I've built a flow that passes data from PowerApps to a note against a record in Dynamics 365. When I execute the flow as myself it works completely, fine, but when other users execute it, a 401 authorisation error occurs on the first D365 step. I have shared both the app and the flow with these users. Any help regarding this is greatly appreciated, and to aid your understanding of my problem, I've added the error that Flow provides:

{
  "status"401,
  "message""Processing of the HTTP request resulted in an exception. Please see the HTTP response returned by the 'Response' property of this exception for details.",
  "source""dynamicscrmonlineconnectionprovider-northeurope.db3-ase-001.p.azurewebsites.net",
  "debugInfo""clientRequestId: ab114aa6-0dc6-40cf-ba0a-1ede65931fd8"
}
 failure summary.PNG

Thanks,

Tom

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: 401 Authorisation Error on D365

Hi @Clayton0903,

The 401 error is an authentication error, you could usually fix an authentication error by updating the connection. Please check the following article to fix your authentication error:

Authentication failures

I have reproduced the issue on my side, when the others run PowerApps app for first time that shared by you, they would receive a dialog notification:11.JPG

The PowerApps app would access Dynamics 365 with current login account if the other uses click “Allow”. If the other uses don’t have same Organization Name with you in Dynamics 365, the error would occur:12.JPG

Please check if the other users have same Organization Name with you in Dynamics 365.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,259)