cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
babubaskaran
Level: Powered On

404 Folder Not Found\r\nclientRequestId:

Dear All,

I am getting following error and my flow is very simple.  I checked my folder name and removed all spaces and entered underscore with no luck.

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

{
"status": 404,
"message": "Folder Not Found\r\nclientRequestId: 99c6ea42-6029-4211-9158-4bbeadcd8075\r\nserviceRequestId: 99c6ea42-6029-4211-9158-4bbeadcd8075"
}

Can anyone help me please.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: 404 Folder Not Found\r\nclientRequestId:

Hey @babubaskaran 

So you mean that the Reports folder is inside the Shared Documents folder right? Can you try selecting documents in the Dropdown for the "Library Name" in the trigger and then select the Reports folder in the Shared Documents?

I see that you have Reports selected for Document Library and Documents/Reports in the Folder. 

E.g., I have a forms folder in the document library and this is how the trigger looks: 

eer.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @babubaskaran 

Can you try selecting the folder by clicking the folder icon in the Folder input attribute of the trigger? Clicking that folder icon will show you all the available folders on root level and you can navigate to the desired folder from there. Else try using this: 

/Shared Documents/Reports. 

I am guessing that the folder you are trrying to access is in the document library and for that, you will have to select Documents from the dropdown in the Library name input tag. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

babubaskaran

Yes Yash,

I selected the folder by going to drop down documents then select reports then select my folder inside that.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @babubaskaran 

So you mean that the Reports folder is inside the Shared Documents folder right? Can you try selecting documents in the Dropdown for the "Library Name" in the trigger and then select the Reports folder in the Shared Documents?

I see that you have Reports selected for Document Library and Documents/Reports in the Folder. 

E.g., I have a forms folder in the document library and this is how the trigger looks: 

eer.PNG

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

babubaskaran

Hi Yash,

Sorry went for lunch.  When I click the Library Name only option I have is Reports.  I dont see Document folder the way I see it on the Folder option (3rd option).  There is option to enter custom value on Library Name do you wante me to type Documents and replace the Reports with Documents on Library Name Field.

babubaskaran

Hi Yash,

I removed the reports and select enter custom and typed Documents and it worked.  Thanks for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (4,494)