Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lardo5150
Microsoft
Microsoft

404 and 400 error when moving a file

I have three flows.

The three look like below.

These have been working flawlessly for several months.  Out of no where this month they keep failing.

Depending on how I change them (trying to figure out what is causing this), they will either fail with a 404 or 400.

These are just excel files, the SAME excel file they have been moving for the months before.

I can confirm the files are sitting there.  

What I can't figure out is what is causing this and why all of a sudden they are failing.

400error2a.JPG400error1.JPG404error2.JPG404error1.JPGmove3.JPGmove2.JPGMove1.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lardo5150 ,

Please try to update the connection of these actions and refer to the following configuration:

132.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Doug_Apicella
Advocate II
Advocate II

@lardo5150Is this happening for all the flows? In your screenshot you have the 'Name' being used instead of the 'Id' for the CasesOpenIDLE on the move or rename a file 3 action. Thanks.

Doug

yes, its happening on all of them.

I did have ID, but I changed it to Name, just trying different things cause I can't figure out what is causing the failure.

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lardo5150 ,

Please try to update the connection of these actions and refer to the following configuration:

132.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Users online (2,088)