cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcelWortmann
Regular Visitor

A Event is created multiple times though it is only supposed to do it once

Im trying to create a automatic flow in Power Automate which creates a "15 minute buffer" after an event.

The calender i want the buffer in is the calender for a meeting room in my company, employees can create an Event in their calender and add the room as the location, the event is automatically added in the meeting room calender.

So far so good, the flow functions perfectly when i create the event directly inside the meeting room calender, however when i create it in another calender and add the meeting room calender ad the location, power Automate creates randomly 1-3 buffers. The flow is triggered when an event is added in the meeting room calender.

You can see in the picture what i mean.

2021-11-19 08_55_27-Schulungsraum_IT_NEUBAU_Max3Pers_Lüftungsintervall15min - Kalender - Schulungsra.jpg

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this that so only 1 buffer is created over the cloud?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sorry I couldn't get you a useful answer. Not sure what else might be causing the duplication of the buffer.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
barret
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Have you checked the run history of the flow to ensure that it isn't being triggered multiple times? It may be that your trigger isn't quite what it needs to be and is getting triggered multiple times, thus adding multiple buffers. If that looks fine, or if there isn't anything you can do to address the multiple triggers, you may need to come up with some additional logic to store the events to an Azure table or something and then check to see if that event has already been triggered before adding your buffer.

MarcelWortmann
Regular Visitor

The Flow is only triggered once. 

I will try adding some logic but i dont think thats really practical... 

I hoped there was a easy solution for this 🙂 

Best reguards 

Sorry I couldn't get you a useful answer. Not sure what else might be causing the duplication of the buffer.

MarcelWortmann
Regular Visitor

No worries, noone can know everything 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (5,825)