cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktvision
Level: Powered On

A flow fails in getting a file from Business OneDrive for other users

I created a PowerApps to run a flow to create a invoice in SharePoint online and It works fine with my Login credential; however, it is not working for another users.

Whenever another users run the Powerapps, it fails at first step of flow that coded to get a logo fron Onedrive.  I made sure that the user has the access (permission) to the Onedrive, but keep failing.

I created a ticket with MS flow team, but they haven't resolve the issue yet.  Is that anyone who had the same issue?  The error message is stating that "The provided item ID is not valid for the requested drive"; however, it is correct and it works fine when I run the PowerApps with my credential.

Please help!!!!  

Here is the error message from the flow:

Details

Start time
Jan 23, 10:50 AM (6 min ago)
Duration
00:00:04
Status
Failed
Error
Action 'GetLogo' failed
Error Details: The provided item ID is not valid for the requested drive

Here is the error message from the PowerApps:

MCCMInvoice.Run failed: { "error": { "code": 502, "source": "msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net", "clientRequestId": "cd83c135-f666-4813-baa7-842ac8b78ef3", "message": "BadGateway", "innerError": { "error": { "code": "NoResponse", "message": "The server did not received a response from an upstream server. Request tracking id '08586533482760055903651805309CU65'." } } } }
1 REPLY 1
Rebetcha
Level 10

Re: A flow fails in getting a file from Business OneDrive for other users

Hi @ktvision,

Could it be possible that the Flow tries to connect to the users own OneDrive? My guess is the image is in your own OneDrive, so it will throw an error when it tries to find the image in the users OneDrive.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Coming Soon: T-shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Users online (5,983)