cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

A flow fails in getting a file from Business OneDrive for other users

I created a PowerApps to run a flow to create a invoice in SharePoint online and It works fine with my Login credential; however, it is not working for another users.

Whenever another users run the Powerapps, it fails at first step of flow that coded to get a logo fron Onedrive.  I made sure that the user has the access (permission) to the Onedrive, but keep failing.

I created a ticket with MS flow team, but they haven't resolve the issue yet.  Is that anyone who had the same issue?  The error message is stating that "The provided item ID is not valid for the requested drive"; however, it is correct and it works fine when I run the PowerApps with my credential.

Please help!!!!  

Here is the error message from the flow:

Details

Start time
Jan 23, 10:50 AM (6 min ago)
Duration
00:00:04
Status
Failed
Error
Action 'GetLogo' failed
Error Details: The provided item ID is not valid for the requested drive

Here is the error message from the PowerApps:

MCCMInvoice.Run failed: { "error": { "code": 502, "source": "msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net", "clientRequestId": "cd83c135-f666-4813-baa7-842ac8b78ef3", "message": "BadGateway", "innerError": { "error": { "code": "NoResponse", "message": "The server did not received a response from an upstream server. Request tracking id '08586533482760055903651805309CU65'." } } } }
1 REPLY 1

Hi @ktvision,

Could it be possible that the Flow tries to connect to the users own OneDrive? My guess is the image is in your own OneDrive, so it will throw an error when it tries to find the image in the users OneDrive.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (17,490)