cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoSonate1
Frequent Visitor

Access Denied error in automated flow while moving notes to SharePoint

While creating a flow I wanted to create a file but I am getting an error of Access Denied. Basically I want to move notes attachment to SharePoint. 

I am following this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMPHKTBO8PE

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @CoSonate1,

Can you confirm that the user the Dataverse connection is set to is assigned a Security Role in Dataverse that has Read access to the Note table. The Read privilege may need to be scoped to Business Unit or Organization level if trying to access Notes owned by other users.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

CoSonate1
Frequent Visitor

The user that is connected to Dataverse has system admin role so how would it not have access?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (2,453)