cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JenVitug
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

Access token is empty. error is happening to often in my FLOWs.

somehow my FLoWs started acting weird.  getting lots of FAILED runs or FAILED Checks with the same error "Access token empty..."  i have downloaded the csv for the failed runs for 1 of the flows.  plese help me.  What can I do from my end ?  This FLOW had been running since March 2018 and this past 1 week, suddenly all these failed runs.  i will insert the csv downloaded as soon as i find out where to add attachment.

3 REPLIES 3
JenVitug
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

Flow Error access token empty.JPGAll 80 failed runs this morning with the same error 😞 😞   Somebody please help me.  I cannot just manually RESUBMIT each and every one of the 80 errors   

Flow Error access token empty2.JPG

v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JenVitug,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Please take a try to create a new flow or create a new connection to the action which run failed with the "Access token is empty" error to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,980)