Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
EmilBSP
Level: Powered On

Action Failed HRESULT: 0x80030102

Hallo,

I am using a Flow - running from PowerApps (PowerApps trigger), is working but sometimes the flow failed:

"Action Failed ...
Attempted to use an object that has ceased to exist. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80030102 (STG_E_REVERTED))
clientRequestId: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
serviceRequestId: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

This error appears on actions : Get item, Update item - on Sharepoint Online Custom list

Thanks for any advice

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Action Failed HRESULT: 0x80030102

Hi @EmilBSP ,

Could you share a screenshot on your flow configuration?

I have made a test by creating a flow with PowerApps button trigger and SharePoint actions Get item and Update item. However, the issue you mentioned could not be reproduced.

Per my certain research, the error message occurs when you are accessing an object that has been already disposed in SharePoint. When once disposed it is never accessible anymore.

Please debug your code and check if there is any error or mistake in the code of the new part.

Further, the following doc on Best practices disposing SharePoint objects – Reference Guide could be a reference for you:

http://www.sharepointfix.com/2008/12/best-practices-disposing-sharepoint.html

Best regards,

Mabel  

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
EmilBSP

Mabel, thank you for response
the item in  Sharepoint list cannot be disposed - No delete is alowed in  the list
error occured "sometimes", but I do not anderstand why. Firs Get Item is reading column - Person Claims (User Roles register) from the item, next Update is writting that Person Claims to other item in another Sharepoint list. What could be the issue (maybe...) that column data type in the first list is "Person or Group" with MULTIPLE choices (reason why Update item is included to repeating section ....)

Emil

Error01.png

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @EmilBSP ,

From which action, do you get the dynamic content ID for action Update item’s ID field?

Do you have an item of ID 833 in the list?

Best regards,

Mabel          

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
EmilBSP

Hi @v-yamao-msft 

Dynamic content is getting from "Get Item" action (CustomList1)
Concrete field is type: Person or Group (Multiple selection ... thats why is used "For Each" section ..)
Action  "Update item" is updating field (Single line text) in Customlist2 with Person.Email from Custom list1
ID 833 do exist (Custom list 2)
Maybe if field type : Person or Group in CuslomList1 will be changed to "Single selecion" , problem is solved (???)

Best Regards

Emil

juresti
Level 8

I'm also having a similar error. It is not the exact number but same message. 

My flow was running fine the last three runs and then this error came up on the last run.

Note: running fine meaning that everything is set up correctly and all data verified as processed.

There were no changes to the flow.

2.PNG

1.PNG

I also get this error simply by visiting the sharepoint site. This began this morning.

I am sure users don't have access to modify this code...... ?

3.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,301)