cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add row in to the table (Excel)

Hello Community,

Creating a scheduled process in P.A. I've met a little problem. I need to create flow which will create a monthly report with some date from SharePoint. After creating a dynamic content in event "Add row in to the table" (You can see it on the attached SS) I dnt know how to fill the Row option. My table is shown also in the SS. Does somebody know how to fill this field?

DevPA_0-1612955948835.pngDevPA_1-1612955959946.png

Best regards. 

2 REPLIES 2
mobashee
Community Support
Community Support

Dear Partner,

you can either add values inside Row filed like column1, column2, column3 or column1/column2/column3

You can also use below 2 actions that will help you with header in the excel.

mobashee_0-1612965774024.png

When creating the file you can specify the extension like .csv or .xlsx

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.

Regards,

Mohamed Sanuj Basheer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear @mobashee,

My goal is to get data from SP and create csv file on OneDrive and send via email. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,249)