cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Adding a row in Excel

HI.  I'm trying to get a row from excel but when I go to tables its not showing up in my dynamic content.   Any clue what I should do?  i've typed the custom name but then the key column don't show up. 

Thanks

LEB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Adding a row in Excel

Hi @lpetty78 

This could be a caching issue (you might have created the table after starting to create the flow or something of that sort). Can you try closing the current session and browser window and start a fresh browser and try again?

Do not type the file name manually (you need to choose it by clicking the folder icon and navigating to the file location). 

Once done, you should be able to access the tables in the excel sheet from the drop down. If you continue to face issues, please post a screenshot so that we may better identify the problem and assist you with this. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Adding a row in Excel

Hi @lpetty78 

This could be a caching issue (you might have created the table after starting to create the flow or something of that sort). Can you try closing the current session and browser window and start a fresh browser and try again?

Do not type the file name manually (you need to choose it by clicking the folder icon and navigating to the file location). 

Once done, you should be able to access the tables in the excel sheet from the drop down. If you continue to face issues, please post a screenshot so that we may better identify the problem and assist you with this. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Get Rows from excel not showing dynamic content

Hi 

I have 2 columns - Date and Description. I am trying to create a flow to read excel file and add some condition to it. After get rows , the dynamic content is not available. I am getting the file from teams, also tried to get the same file from OneDrive. But the same result.

Could anyone please help. Not sure what is going wrong ...

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (6,799)