cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Address 1 field doesn't appear in Flow Dynamic Content

Hey,

I'm using a flow to to populate a word template from the Contact entity, however, the Address 1 field that encloses all the complete address doesn't seem to appear in the dynamic content window of fields. The only issue with using the individual fields comes when one field isn't populated so then appears blank on my document. 

Any thoughts anyone?

Capture.PNG

Thanks Jake

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Address 1 field doesn't appear in Flow Dynamic Content

Hi @jake-hodgson ,

Please try to fill the Dynamic content you want to get in Compose and fill the output of Compose in the field that you want to configure.

It may be that Dynamic content does not match the type of field you want to configure, so you cannot find it in the Dynamic content list. Compose can match all types of Dynamic content.

However, from my testing, there is no field with the name of Address 1 in the account entity, and all related properties are suffixed. For example Address 1: City.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Re: Address 1 field doesn't appear in Flow Dynamic Content

Hi Jake, If you are interested in making an extra call to CRM use this :

Use Invoke an HTTP request using AZURE AD and retrieve the data for contacts with url /api/data/v9.1/contacts(guid)

Thanks 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (6,855)