cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apply to each applied twice

Hello,

I'm a novice to all this flow, but i found it quite efficient. But a problem have occur which make me unable to use my flow.
it make the apply each inside the apply each so now i receive a lots of mails instead, of what i use to, BUT I didn't change anything since Friday on it, but when i look at it for debugging i see now these apply each twice, and no matter what i do i cant get rid of the second one, to no avail. Why have this happen?

My Flow is as such : Manually trigger a flow -> List rows present in table -> Filter array ( From Values contains "X" ) -> Apply to each (body) emty -> Apply to each  Send email
have a flow 

Hope some can shed some light on this - Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please explain more details about your requirement?

The Apply to each in your screenshot is apply to each item from the Body output, and the Apply to each 2 in your screenshot is apply to each item from the excel table.

Do you want to filter rows from the excel table, and send an email to the Email column in the table?

If yes, you couldn't choose the EMAIL dynamic content from the list rows action, you could only use the expression for the EMAIL from the Body output,please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Expression from the EMAIL column as below:

items('Apply_to_each')?['EMAIL']

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay its seems to be a error on the Microsoft Flow side. As i have tested this flow (build a exact copy) with another account (user) i no problems at all. So why does is automatically creates a apply to each 2 when i put in the subject value etc.  (see image)Image.png

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please explain more details about your requirement?

The Apply to each in your screenshot is apply to each item from the Body output, and the Apply to each 2 in your screenshot is apply to each item from the excel table.

Do you want to filter rows from the excel table, and send an email to the Email column in the table?

If yes, you couldn't choose the EMAIL dynamic content from the list rows action, you could only use the expression for the EMAIL from the Body output,please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Expression from the EMAIL column as below:

items('Apply_to_each')?['EMAIL']

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-alzhan-msft 
Huge thank this solve the problem 😁👍
Due to the holidays i haven't have the time to look at your fine answer, but again thanks for the time and explanation, still learning this Flow stuff.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,807)