cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Approval Button in Outlook Online suddendly stopped working yesterday

I've been successfully testing an approval Flow that I am building and have been receiving the emails I am sending from a 'Start and wait for an approval', with an approval button in Outlook Online. I have been using this button to approve/reject over the past week but yesterday it suddenly stopped working with a message saying 'An error has occurred. Please try again later'. I have searched this forum and followed various recommendations to disable/enable the Flow license, delete cache and cookies to no avail.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I can approve the flow through the Flow interface but it takes much longer and I also want users of the Flow to eventually use the ease of approval provided through Outlook.

Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Approval Button in Outlook Online suddendly stopped working yesterday

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you! This just started working again now! I tested this morning and it wasn't, weird!

thanks
Maha

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,881)