cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlaJoanne
Frequent Visitor

Approval Email format changed???

I created a flow sending an approval email last week and it was fine.  Today when I get the email the formatting has changed drastically and is not good !!!

My original email was streamlined and the new email has "Approved" at the top - when it hasn't been approved yet and has oddly made the font of one line extreemly large (of pages in file) when it is not the focus of the email.

ANY HELP????

Flow email now.jpgorig flow email.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jlaJoanne,

The user @CraigWhite has faced the same issue with you. Please check the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Approval-email-shows-task-as-Approved-when-it-s-no...

I have post this issue to my product team, if this issue is solved, I would reply here.

In addition, you could take a try with the alternative solution that I provided within above thread.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jlaJoanne,

The user @CraigWhite has faced the same issue with you. Please check the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Approval-email-shows-task-as-Approved-when-it-s-no...

I have post this issue to my product team, if this issue is solved, I would reply here.

In addition, you could take a try with the alternative solution that I provided within above thread.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you ! that worked perfectly!

I've used this method as well but i could only get it work with 1 approver.  What if you need multiple approvers?

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,518)