Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Approval reassignment - get every ressign user name and comments

Hi,

I want to know who has seen this approval, If the approver reassigns multiple people.
Currently  I will only get the final approver's name and response, and reassigned pages have no field for user comments.

How to get the ressigned user name and their comments like sharepoint designer approval workflow?

2018-10-25_113300.jpg

2018-10-25_150438.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Approval reassignment - get every ressign user name and comments

Hi @goh,

Do you want to add a Comment field on the reassigned page?

Do you want to get the reassigned approver’s user name and their response, in addition to comments?

I am afraid that currently these features are not supported yet, please submit a request on Flow Ideas Forum so that they might be considered in future releases:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @goh,

Do you want to add a Comment field on the reassigned page?

Do you want to get the reassigned approver’s user name and their response, in addition to comments?

I am afraid that currently these features are not supported yet, please submit a request on Flow Ideas Forum so that they might be considered in future releases:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Reassignment in its current form makes Approval Flows vastly less useful - it's basically a non-starter from an audit perspective.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Ahhhh... let me walk that comment back a little. I had it wrong. My Approval process customized the point I was obfuscating that information - my bad. Just got it capturing re-assigned approver name correctly --

2019-01-24_16-30-25.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (5,679)