cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Approval workflow - multiple approvers

Hey all,

I'm using the approval workflow "Start and wait for an approval", the auto-generated approval request email is sent to multiple users each of whom can click approve. Once the request is approved by any of the nominated users, the approval request email changes to this form for other users to see that the request has already been approved.Capture1.PNG

However, very recently, the approval request email is changing to this instead which does not clearly show to other users that the request has already been approved.

Capture2.PNG

Is that a deliberate change by Microsoft or is there something else triggering it that I can change locally in my flow to fix it.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Approval workflow - multiple approvers

Hi @FS1122,

I have tested on my side that sends approval (waiting for one response - First to respond) to multiple users, once a user approval, the other user's email will change into Annotation 2019-11-21 095204.png

And I tested it on the Outlook web, please try it again in the Outlook web.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Approval workflow - multiple approvers

Hi @FS1122,

I have tested on my side that sends approval (waiting for one response - First to respond) to multiple users, once a user approval, the other user's email will change into Annotation 2019-11-21 095204.png

And I tested it on the Outlook web, please try it again in the Outlook web.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Users online (7,172)