Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sBravoAS
Level: Powered On

Approvals - Can't get results from an approval stopped manually

Hello all,

I need some help with Approvals in Flow. I created an approval which get answers from different users in 15 minutes.

After these 15 minutes, Flow collects all the answers, and we get a summary of all the answers. To do so :

1. I created an approval with the type "Custom answers - Wait for all the answers"
  2. Then I added a "Wait for an approval" because I would like to send the approval adaptive card between the "Create" and "Wait" and this is not available with "Start and wait for an approval". In the "Wait for an approval" parameters, I set a duration for 15 minutes (PT15M)
  3. Then I send an email with the results.

It worked a long a time ago but for one or two weeks, the flow doesn't collect the answer when some the approvers didn't answer.

Did Flow made some changes ? How could I make it work again ?

Sincerely, 

sBravoAS

0003.PNGFlow0001.PNGWait for approval parameters0002.PNGMail, launch after parameters

4 REPLIES 4
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Approvals - Can't get results from an approval stopped manually

Hey @sBravoAS 

What attribute are you referring to while trying to get the approval response of the user? Earlier it was responses and now it is outcome. Maybe that is the change that can fix your flow. Can you check and confirm this? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @sBravoAS,

I have tested on my side, and I could not the results from the timeout approval, either.Annotation 2019-10-29 160859.png

Have you ever succeeded in getting the results of an approval that has not everyone approved? Because I never tried this method, I could not know it should be.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

sBravoAS

Hi @yashag2255 ,

I use Flow in French and the attribute that I used are "Results"/"Outcome" (not sure because it's the same in French) and "Answers summary". Unfortunately, these attributes don't work and there is no other one that could help me.

Sincerely

sBravoAS

Hi @v-litu-msft,

Yeah, I have succeeded before. I created an advanced Flow for this case and it worked before, but now it doesn't...

Sincerely

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,920)