cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emguyant
Regular Visitor

Approvals Sending Daily Notifications - Issue

Recently the approval notification for start and wait approval actions within several workflows started sending notifications twice a day (at the same time each day) in addition to the initial notification when the approval is assigned. 

New instant cloud flows have been created with only the trigger and the approval action (both Approve/Reject - First to respond and Approve/Reject - Everyone must approve), no looping control structures and a new connection, to test and are having the same issue. The run history is showing the flows have only ran one time, and only a single approval appears in the approval portal.

Has any one encountered this or have thoughts on why it occurs and how to correct it?

2 REPLIES 2
davidlepre
Frequent Visitor

Yes!  I have this same exact issue that just started this week.  The initial approval goes out.  However, if they don't approve/reject, then they are re-notified again at exactly 5:25 p.m. eastern and 5:49 p.m. eastern everyday until they take action.  Its confusing users.  I have a ticket opened with MS on this.  I have a call with them at 2:00 p.m. eastern today.  Please let me know if you know the "fix" to this issue.  I will inform you if I find out anything after my call.  I will also let MS know of your issue as well.

Thank you,

SAHoff
Helper I
Helper I

I am having the exact same problem with all of my approval flows. Hope it's resolved soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,963)