dmclaughlin
Helper V
Helper V

Approver of a flow cant scroll to get to their buttons properly

12 REPLIES 12
dmclaughlin
Helper V
Helper V

When the approver goes to US.FLow.Microsoft.com to get to pending approvals and clicks one to approve, if there is a lot of details some users cant scroll down to see the approve/reject buttons at the bottom.  Not all users, just some so I'm assuming it is a google /chrome setting?

Hi @dmclaughlin 

Have you tried checking the behavior on another browser if it works there, and then yes, this may be the browser level issue. If it does not work in any of the browsers, then you may need to look for another fix or solution.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

I am having this same issue. Can you please advise what other fix/solution would be applicable in this situation? 

Hi @Umar1 @dmclaughlin 

I did a quick test to check the behavior with multi-line approvals, and it seems this is an old issue (or limitation ), here is how could make it work though:
1) in FLOW approvals page
a) you have to use the 'tab' keyboard input to scroll to the end.
OR
b) once you select the approval request it also gave you option on to header to perform the required action

Approval1.png

2) Email : I cant replicate this issue in email as i can easily see action option there , i am using web outlook.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@DeepakS  Thank you for looking into this. Pressing the tab button works great, I just wish that someone on the Power Automate development team could look into adding a scroll bar that is permanently there.

dmclaughlin
Helper V
Helper V

I agree, there are lots of things that Microsoft needs to improve on this product.  Is there a place to give them suggestions?  

OK -  the tab button works, but the problem is that there was actually a scrollbar there before! 😞 

ThomasPerera

This looks really bad & very disruptive in our organisation. TAB might be a workaround in the interim but surely not the way to go. Is there anyway to request Microsoft to add back the scroll bar as it was surely there before. 

Thank you in advance 

radekla
Frequent Visitor

same problem :(. Enterprise service working as free service

It seems to have been fixed now. Thanks for the fix MS 🙂 

They added the scrollbar! Awesome 🙂

Good Work 👍

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (58,670)