Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Automate name in certificate and send by email

Hello,

I need help!

I want to set up a flow as follows.

When the user finishes the form (Microsoft Forms), I want to take their name and insert it into a certificate inside the word and convert it to pdf and send it by email to the user. Is this possible?

I doubt if I can also automate the generation of this certificate.

If anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Automate name in certificate and send by email

Hi @Hans-Kelsen 

You can create a word template with a place holder to include the name. Upload the template to an online document library (sharepoint or OneDrive) and then use the Word Online Connector to populate the name field from the response on the form retrieved in flow and finally convert the new word document file created from template to a pdf. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @Hans-Kelsen 

You can create a word template with a place holder to include the name. Upload the template to an online document library (sharepoint or OneDrive) and then use the Word Online Connector to populate the name field from the response on the form retrieved in flow and finally convert the new word document file created from template to a pdf. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Hans-Kelsen ,

@yashag2255  is correct, please take a try with @yashag2255 's steps to create the flow.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

@yashag2255 

would you have a flow designed for me to understand, how would it look?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Users online (5,052)