cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MariaT

Automated emails not sending to all domains

Hi,

I have 12 flows sending daily emails to employees; each flow sends between 3 and 17 emails for a total of ~100 emails/day. These flows were functioning perfectly for several months until a few days ago when suddenly emails stopped being received.

Some relevant information about this problem:

- Power Automate states that all flows ran successfully

- I received an automated email in my Office 365 Outlook

- I did not receive an automated email at my Gmail address, i.e. not in spam, trash, and cannot be found using the search function

- Users with emails on an on-premise Exchange server with VIPRE spam filtering do not receive the email, i.e. it doesn't show up at all as being received/blocked/filtered

My hypothesis is that although the flows are reporting as successful, the emails are not actually sending to all domains.

I could really use help with the following:

1.) Any suggestions as to why these flows are suddenly failing when they were working perfectly for months prior?

2.) Is there any way to see the detailed mail flow of automated emails sent through Power Automate?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,259)