cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MojoMike
Level: Powered On

Automatic flows for everyone

I have a SharePoint approval flow that is triggered when a library file is added or modifed.  It runs fine for me, but not for other users.  I've added certain users as Owners, for testing, and also added the flow to the SharePoint Site List/Library to no avail. 

How can I attach an automatic flow to a library so that the flow will be triggered by users (other than myself) when making additions/changes to library files?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Automatic flows for everyone

Hi @MojoMike ,

As @RezaDorrani  said, the flow would be triggered whenever the file is created or modified by anyone.

If you would like the others could see the flow from the sharepoint, please share the flow with others and let them access to the library.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
RezaDorrani
Level 10

Hi @MojoMike 

If the Flow is triggered on file added or modified, then every time a file is added or modified by anyone the Flow should be triggered as long as you have access to those list items

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @MojoMike ,

As @RezaDorrani  said, the flow would be triggered whenever the file is created or modified by anyone.

If you would like the others could see the flow from the sharepoint, please share the flow with others and let them access to the library.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

MojoMike
Level: Powered On

As it turns out, the problem I was experiencing had to do with another unrelated aspect of Flow.  I did have it configured as you suggested and confirmed the flows are being triggered by others.

Thanks, everyone, for your replies.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 197 members 4,684 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: