cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
majorfriend
Helper I
Helper I

Bad Gateway 503 Error when forwarding email from shared inbox

We are having an issue when trying to an email from a shared inbox. 

This flow was working up until a couple weeks ago when we started to get a bad gateway error, code 503.

Capture3.JPG

We have tried to fix this numerous ways, but have not had any luck.
We have deleted the connection and tried with a new connection. We have deleted the step and tried with a new step. We have rebuilt the flow entirely on another account. We have tried eliminating every other step and just trigger when an email arrives then forward email from shared inbox. We have tried forwarding from a different shared inbox, all of them give us this 503 error. 

The flow does work if we forward from a personal email, just not with the shared inbox.

Any ideas on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @majorfriend

Could you please provide the error message to more or less see what's causing it?

Also, make sure you have the right permissions to send emails through the shared inbox. (some information regarding this possible issue: Shared mailboxes in Exchange Online | Microsoft Docs)

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Thanks rrovira,

Here is the message:

"Mailbox move in progress. Try again later., The user and the mailbox are in different Active Directory sites."

We do have access to the mailbox, we have tried removing the user from the mailbox and adding them back in. The user has also tried from another shared mailbox they have access too as well. We did also try with a different user who also has access to the same shared mailbox.
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Yes, I read that some users have a similar issue with the actions "Export Email (V2)" and "Move Email (V2)", so let's try this. Try populating the Original Mailbox Address field with the shared mailbox (in case you are using a different mailbox). Let me know how it goes! 

Thanks rrovira,

Interestingly we did have the original mailbox address field populated with the shared mailbox, and we get the same error. However, if we leave that field empty the flow works. Of course, the problem is it then shows as the email is from the user and we want the email to show as from the shared mailbox.

rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi, @majorfriend

Did you test this recently? If so, then I would recommend you contacting support directly because that should've fixed the issue. 

I'll leave you here the information of how to contact Customer Support: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Best regards,

Rodrigo

Thank you,

I'll work on getting in touch with them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (80,441)